• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

this is a survey my friend is doing. It would be appreciated if anyone could fill it up. Thanks (1 Viewer)

jane1820

HSC
@Hipeople i did it but tell your to write 'properly' (not being disrespectful) like instead of u you and instead of ur your bc she'll prob get like very low marks for 'informality'

spiderfan44

HSC
@Hipeople i did it but tell your to write 'properly' (not being disrespectful) like instead of u you and instead of ur your bc she'll prob get like very low marks for 'informality'
i did the yr 11 sgp. i dont think theyll get 'very low marks', since this is for primary research, which is only one part of the sgp. but they may get docked a couple marks if the teacher is a hard ass for the section where you submit all your primary + secondary data (idk if all schools do it like this) and the actual report itself in the appendix.

spiderfan44

HSC
i did the yr 11 sgp. i dont think theyll get 'very low marks', since this is for primary research, which is only one part of the sgp. but they may get docked a couple marks if the teacher is a hard ass for the section where you submit all your primary + secondary data (idk if all schools do it like this) and the actual report itself in the appendix.
like i remember having no clue what to add for the third aim and just put "have fun :)" for the third aim. ended up losing marks for that one sentence, not really worth losing marks over lol.

Hipeople

HSC
ooh, i didn't know that, thanks, ill tell her.

Hipeople

HSC
I don't do geo so I have no idea what those are lol. but i'll let her know thanks for the info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)