• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Terrible News (1 Viewer)

tobstar73

HSC
at the start of the year we where told that hsc finished on 10th nov, when we found this out we booked our schoolies for the 11th-16th in mooloolaba because during the actual schoolies period evcerything was sold out, anyway today we looked at the hsc timetable and notice an exam on the 15th that 3 of the people coming have to do :( we cant cancel and have already paid, is there possibility they change exam dates cause this is gay im sure they could fit some gay exam from 19th oct to 10th nov not the 15th so many people from school are pissed off

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Changing a HSC exam because of schoolies?

good luck.

Sounds like your quite fucked. your only option really is to reason with the people you booked with.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
we were told the opposite. we were told that the HSC would run later than usual because it starts on a Thursday this year and not on a Monday. So we booked for the last week of November.

beg and grovel at the feet of the people you booked with.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
tobstar73 said:
booked our schoolies for the 11th-16th in mooloolaba because during the actual schoolies period evcerything was sold out
Sold out? Not true, the place you were booking through sold out of their limited inventory, there is tons of other rooms, possibly in the same hotels the booking agent doesn't have access to that travel agents do.

Nothing is ever sold out at Schoolies, you just need to book beyond whoever tells you they can't get you a booking.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
you either
- grovel to get your money back & book with someone else, or
- make the people who have exams on the 15th stay back & come up later

i'm so glad i didnt have this hassle back in year 12. my schoolies was a holiday to bali with the family..yay

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
alby said:
you
- make the people who have exams on the 15th stay back & come up later
QUOTE]

for some reason i don't think that those people will be willing to do that. although yeh ti may be a last resort but it's like half of their schoolies GONE.

i had that issue with a friend who wanted to come up to schoolies by train about 3 or 4 days after us coz he didnt wanna miss out on his saturday cricket game. But seriously, thats rubbish... who wuld wanna pay the full amount and only get half the fun in?

Keep grovelling :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)