• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Student Activity Fees...LATE (1 Viewer)

highpingbastard

Lag me hard!
HSC
Hey guys,
I need some help from you. Well, as most of you know, the fees were due yesterday..the 27th. Well I've been out a lot and I only realised this today. So I started panicking and quickly rang up the telephone service and used a credit card to pay the $189. At the end of the service it went "payment accepted". The thing is, I'm not sure if it was actually accepted or if I'm in danger of having my enrolment cancelled like it says on the invoice....So could anyone who has had a similiar experience give me some good news? I'm dying for it!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
did you get an invoice/receipt number at the end?

as for the unenrolment thing, i'm not sure if its the same at macq, but i haven't paid my usyd student fees and of course there was that disclaimer saying if youd on't pay by such and such your enrolment will be cancelled. of course i haven't paid it and i'm still enrolled.. they keep emailing me saying my payment is late blah blah...

if the uni says that you didn't pay it, tell them you were out of town or soemthing and that you missed the dead line.. i don't think they would be that strict!!

Majesty

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't worry about.
As long as you pay before getting a late notice you should be fine.

But yes this year it was weird they made you pay SAF one month earlier. Usually it had been due at the same time as HECS.

highpingbastard

Lag me hard!
HSC
Thanks for support guys.

Yes, I got a receipt number at the end of it and I wrote it down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)