• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Stat (1 Viewer)

zxreth

HSC
hey guys, just wondering if anyones done or is going to do the STAT test. If so, how hard is it in comparison to umat? does it require same amount of time/preparation? also when is the last day to pay for it? because i seriously can't find that anywhere. any advice/info would be appreciated! thanks =]

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I might do it depending on my UMAT and stuff. My friend did it and got like 20 over the score you need, so I might do it.

zxreth

HSC
but i've heard it costs alot, not just in terms of the entrance fee which around $400 but also the fact that there's some tutoring involved which costs more than umat tutoring.

Aindan

HSC
I heard the stat is significantly easier than the umat.

HSC
Uni Grad
STAT is a joke.

e.g.

Question 9
9. Which two of statements (i) – (iv) below are most similar to each other in the attitude to equality presented?

(i) Although men possess unequal powers, they nonetheless deserve equal rights.
(ii) Men are made by nature unequal. It is vain, therefore, to treat them as if they were equal.
(iii) Kneeling ne’er spoil’d silk stocking; quit thy state; All equal are within the church’s gate.
(iv) The wealth of a nation consists more than anything else in the number of superior men it harbours.

A) statements (i) and (iii)
B) statements (ii) and (iii)
C) statements (i) and (iv)
D) statements (iii) and (iv)

plshelp

HSC
but i've heard it costs alot, not just in terms of the entrance fee which around $400 but also the fact that there's some tutoring involved which costs more than umat tutoring.
dude don't go tutoring! it's all general knowledge and comprehension and its around $100 when i did it in january...

the worse part is the time they give you. I swear you get so bored and restless halfway through....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)