• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

So what next? (1 Viewer)

ample

HSC
So after 3 long stressful hours i have finally enrolled in my units. So exactly wat do i do next? Do i look at the timetable information and see what time suits me best. Or do you wait for tutorial registrations? :S
thanks =)

kagura

HSC
Yep, check out all of the available classes for the Autumn semester, plan which times you'll be going for then you're all set for tutorial registration on the 16th. Just be sure your net isn't capped on the day/s and that you're a fast clicker!

Bananaberry

HSC
+1 for the above.
Plan what times you want NOW.

Honestly, come tute rego time, its like waiting for tickets to the Big Day Out or something to go on sale so you dont miss out. Be sure to be on a computer with fast internet.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
LOL, I'm kind of nervous for tutorial registration time. How long does it usually take until the good classes are full?

kagura

HSC
LOL, I'm kind of nervous for tutorial registration time. How long does it usually take until the good classes are full?
Recalling from my past experiences, it can range anywhere between 10-20 seconds! This is why I never look forward to tutorial registration. :(

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Whoa, so we really do need to log in right on time. Does it sometimes open a bit earlier than what is shown? Like, UAC said that our uni offers would be available at 9PM, but we were able to access them around 10 minutes earlier.

NotOneLess

HSC
I suggest making a draft timetable with the times you want. Make sure you also a have backup times just in case. Also, reference check your draft timetable online a day or two before registration day so if changes occur you can adjust accordingly. Luckily, after the first year it usually becomes less cut-throat as people dropout & transfer etc.

Goodluck

Last edited:

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
tutorial registration is a general term used to describe lectures, workshops, as well as the tutorials right?

NotOneLess

HSC
It covers registration for lectures, tutorials, classes, workshops etc.

Last edited:

beefnoodle

HSC
Here are my advices:
-choose tutorials first, some/most units do not require you to register for lecture, some have evening lecture too and on other campuses
-the most popular, from my experience, is 11am-2pm or before/after the lecture
-press F5 only once, it will process faster

I Study Hard

HSC
Question: Tutorial Reg. is for only the autumn semester, we do it again later in the year for the Spring semester, right?

NotOneLess

HSC
Right, no point in worrying about Spring Session right now when the timetables aren't even finalised yet. Just take it one semester at a time.

ample

HSC
ohh i get it...thanks for your replies everyone :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)