• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Slacking off (1 Viewer)

ruski_gal

Does anyone else feel that they are slacking off a bit after first semester?
Its really bad cos im leaving everything til the last minute, which so isnt like me. Im just hanging out for the 3 months off...lol. but i keep forgetting that i have to pass exams at the end of it too.

It doesnt help that i hate all the subjects im doing this semester. Sociology is the worst subject in the world. i thought psychology was bad....give me psychology over sociology anyday. Nd im doing the history of nursing.....so boring.. and microbiology....yuk, so boring.

the only good thing is the prac subject which is post operateive care.

Geez no wonder im slacking off. give me something interesting to d an assignment on and i might have a bit more enthusiasm...lol.

Is anyone else having this problem? or is it just me?

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
u start to slack off as u go further into uni

its my 6th semester of uni and i dont study anymore :)

klh

HSC
omg im in the same boat as well.
ive strived for perfection in first sem, but because i hate my subjects i have lossed the will to study and do work. i left my assignments till the day before to finish it, even though i had like 2 weeks free.
i dont know what has got to me, i hated my subjects last semester but i seem to have lost the will power.
bit pissed off at meself for this....

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I hate these group assignments we have ... I have to "report" to the "leader" argh!! .. now I can't do my usual last minute routine :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)