• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Skrzynecki- Characters HELP! (1 Viewer)

classyandfab

HSC
So I have an assessment and i'm really stuck on it.
The task requires that I "become a character in the middle of one of the set Skrzynecki poems: 'Feliks Skryznecki'; 'Migrant Hostel'; 'Ancestors'; 'St Partick's College'; 'Post card'; 'At the Folk Museum'.

Write two letters to a close friend, reflecting on your experiences, thoughts and feelings of belonging. Each should be at least two pages in length... you should demonstrate an understanding of the style of language which is appropriate to the characters. as well as exercising creativity in the execution of your letters.

And i'm completely stuck. I'm really not creative at all and i've got no clue on what I can write about.

Any help at all would be great.

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
hm. wow man. that is a crap assignment. unlucky.

anyway...you could perhaps be writing to a relative in Poland, basing it around 'in the folk museum'...talk about your visit to the folk museum and how itreinforced your alienation within Australian society, being surrounded by all these things that has been forced upon you as your history.

Tell them how you seek to return to Poland, on a quest for cultural and spiritual affininty...but maybe not that straightforward.

make it melancholy, depressive, full of images, etc....skrzynecki-esque.

anyway...hope that helps a little.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)