• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

sgghs results (1 Viewer)

jane1820

HSC
does anyone know if sgghs is still sending interviews or not? also will there be a second round of interviews or not? i rlly want to go there but havent heard from them :( also do u guys think if i get rejected it would be wise to appeal? i've had a few mental problems this yr (attended a lot of mental sessions) n dont think my reports were a good indication of my abilities i also go to a 400-something rated skl

hi_998

HSC
does anyone know if sgghs is still sending interviews or not? also will there be a second round of interviews or not? i rlly want to go there but havent heard from them :( also do u guys think if i get rejected it would be wise to appeal? i've had a few mental problems this yr (attended a lot of mental sessions) n dont think my reports were a good indication of my abilities i also go to a 400-something rated skl
hey, my friend got offerered an interview. take my word, if ur gonna send an appeal make sure its not "too heartfelt" as last year i sent one to fort street and they said i needed counselling and i got very angry :rudolf: :rudolf: :rudolf: :rudolf:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)