• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Schapelle Corbys official NCAP support thread (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Didn't her family hire the psychiatrist who diagnosed her. I think it's just another way of trying to get her out of the dungeon.
But i do feel sorry for her even if she is guilty, 20 years is a lot of drugs.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
why couldnt corby tried to smuggle drugs to singapore and copped the death sentence... would have made the world a better place

Garygaz

HSC
I can't believe some people actually think she's innocent, I mean, the evidence against her was so blatant, her defence was a conspiracy theory, GG.

Worship_BBJ

HSC
who cares. she should have converted to islamism if she wanted to get the fuck out

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
I can't believe some people actually think she's innocent, I mean, the evidence against her was so blatant, her defence was a conspiracy theory, GG.
SHUTTUP, CUNT!

How dare you say this about our darling Schapelle!? She's clearly innocent! Clearly!

Evidence against the case against the great Schappelle
-She doesn't smoke marijuana
-She doesn't boogie board
-She is attractive
-She has a sister with a clear physical abnormality (I call it Mr. Ed syndrome)

six demon bag

HSC
She's too ugly for me to be worried about her wellbeing. Apart from the fact she's an absolute dumbshit.

;)
wow I laughed at this.

I'm sure Schapelle isn't the only person in the prison system that's insane. Why should she get privledges? If Schapelle wasn't Australian, no one would here would care what happened to her. It was that same mentality that convinced everyone she was innocent - woops.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
wow I laughed at this.

I'm sure Schapelle isn't the only person in the prison system that's insane. Why should she get privledges? If Schapelle wasn't Australian, no one would here would care what happened to her. It was that same mentality that convinced everyone she was innocent - woops.
It's not that she's Australian, it's that we heroes know so much about this poor citizen. If Abdullah Jafar in a Saudi Arabian prison was afforded as much media attention as Shapel was then I'm sure we'd care about Abdullah.

DONT GET YR CAUSES MIXED UP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)