• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Research Task/In Class Essay on Topic 3 (1 Viewer)

prusso

HSC
"identify the main positive and negative features of Australia's recent economic performance, and explain the main factors contributing to these outcomes"

any ideas on how to start it....and what exactly to include

prusso

HSC
didnt ask 4 smart ass comments im asking for some decent help mate....

i-color

Positive- basically talk about how australia's in its 13th consecutive year of strong eco growth and this has been fuelled by greater efficiency and int competitiveness due to structural change and continual micro reforms. (i could go on forever about the factors contributing to our strong growth...but i don't have time! dammit). Eco growth was beginning to be very unstable last year due to many external factors such as SARS terrorism etc, but these have subdued and eco growth is starting to become relatively stable once again.

negative- recently the decline of the housing bubble has meant slower eco growth, as the wealth effect begins to ease and consumer sentiment starts to decline. There is going to be a slowing down in the economy to 3.5% due to this subdued housing sector, but the recovering US economy and world economy should help to maintain our eco activity at a relatively high rate.

pungpui

HSC
holy crap! you guys got identify and explain questions this close to the hsc!?! We had analyse and critically analyse at the beginning of year 12!

Identify for a stage 6 economics essay?? I dont think i even had that in prelim!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)