• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Reports. (1 Viewer)

Sambam429

HSC
How are you all preparing for you report question in mid course? I've been looking at reports by other and I'm so overwhelmed and no nothing that they talk about!

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
With the business report i'd throughly plan what i was going to write in order to get the correct structure (which is vital to get top marks). If you don't understand what it's asking, i'd refer to the last section of your syllabus for each topic (strategies) as the questions usually target this area + an additional area (influences or objectives).

Sambam429

HSC
With the business report i'd throughly plan what i was going to write in order to get the correct structure (which is vital to get top marks). If you don't understand what it's asking, i'd refer to the last section of your syllabus for each topic (strategies) as the questions usually target this area + an additional area (influences or objectives).
Thanks!! Did you put diagrams and graphs in your reports? I hear of you do, you might get better marks?

fobinyagob

HSC
Hey Driftking do you have a Business Plan in in the tertiary service sector I could use ?

bongoli

HSC
Thanks!! Did you put diagrams and graphs in your reports? I hear of you do, you might get better marks?
It certainly substantiates your argument but if it's irrelevant to what you're going on about, then it's just a waste of time. Stick to content.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)