• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

realise this has only a lil to do with music (1 Viewer)

schamoozlers

HSC
has neone else read SCAR TISSUE by Anthony Kiedis.... i think it was such an amazing book...thats guy has been thru some major issues and come out relatively unscathed...pretty impressive stuff...let me know ur thoughts

slip

HSC
yeh i dont read much i when i do it takes ages

but i read this in 2 days, best read, great book

wanton-wonton

HSC
'Long Hard Road Out Of Hell' by Brian Warner (M. Manson) is pretty amazing too.

slip

HSC
sorry about my short reply earlier.

i think the book is a really amazing read, he seems to be completely honest about his life, admits his mistakes and has an amazing tendancy to extend his love those people who might not like him.

some of the stories were amazing, and so so entertaining. it revealled alot about him as a person and alot about rhcp as a band.

i would say that anyone who has a chili peppers album should get this book and read it, even if you dont like the peppers some of the stories are enough to justify the purchase.

schamoozlers

HSC
i read the book in a solid two day effort, he was so honest about everything, ur right.. and its refreshing to know that not all celebrities think their crap dont stink.. it made me laugh it made me cry and it made me contemplate things i have done... my favourite story was how he lost his virginity... top book..recommended to all

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
ahhh the Chili Peppers rule!!! Fav band easy...and yeh it is an awesome book! He has done well to come through alive...but i spose with all the roots he was getting he would of been getting energised...:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)