• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Prelims are done, any advice/tips for m yr12's ! (2 Viewers)

svlalteg07

HSC
ok so this is my situation, i did mostly shit for all my subjects expect business studies

- accl business studies(finishing this year, abt 85avg)
- economics(90avg)
- maths adv(88avg)
- maths ext 1(≈ 60)
- software engineering(90avg)
- english adv(lets not go there)
- physics(70avg)

i want to make an academic comeback but thats exactly wht ihve been saying to myself year on year. Just want to make sure that i dont say this end of next year, any pieces of advice anyone has im open to hear. Is it still possible to completly go into this monk mode and like dissappear form the world and reappear as an entirely different individual, cus i think thats the only way i can get the atar i want (98).

Thing is i frequently get distracted with youtube, and although i do tutoring(math), they teach 2 terms(integration..) ahead of school and i tend to forget wht they thuaght me when my school gets to it, so i technically trying to study the content all over again whilst everyone else is doing past papers and shit and i guess thats a reflection of my marks cus no matter how much time n effort i put into it, it looks like i keep underperforming every test, like this was my scores for the past few maths ext exams (t1-63%, t2-45%, t3-expecting65%). Any tips on issues u guys faced and how u got over it cus i prolly have all those same issues and it would help out a lot, tq:)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)