• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predict Usa Hsc Question (1 Viewer)

myusername

HSC
what do you all think the questions for USA may be?...

My teacher has said that they will probably ask a question on prohibition since it is an important topic that has never been examined before and this is the last year they are continuing the usa course.

i also think there may a question on immigration, jazz age, first and second new deal (not the 'effectivness of' doint point) and......... not sure what else...

PLEASE POST YOUR PREDICTIONS

roadcone

HSC
i don't think that it would be specifically on prohibition because it is a bit narrow to write an essay on.. however it could be something along the lines of assess the role of prohibition in contributing to conservative society etc etc..

umm to be perfectly honest i have no idea.

imo though there will be one early period essay and one geared toward the latter stages of the time frame.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I am hoping it will be prohibition. Our teacher was obsessed with it and the 1920s. We got a question similar to the one roadcone mentioned in our trial.

I really hope there is lovely question for 1920s onwards, hopefully prohbition or the New Deal. They have only asked that once, and they seem to be going with the trend of asking some questions they have already asked for this HSC. I hate all the progressive era, class divisions stuff before that.

roadcone

HSC
i'm totally opposite. praying that it isn't on the new deal and hoping for something on class divisions and conservatism...

but looking at lat years paper, yeah it will probably be on the new deal...

so i'm going to go study that now.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
i doubt it'll be on the New Deal... there's still things they havent examined yet, why do it again?

EDIT: Boy, was a wrong hahaha

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)