• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PLZ help- journeys other related text (1 Viewer)

HSC123

HSC
Hi
I have my half yearly coming up and need another related text and was thinking about doing titanic as a physical journey. Do u think it is good enough and is as in depth as Huck Finn. Thanks.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
HSC123 said:
Hi
I have my half yearly coming up and need another related text and was thinking about doing titanic as a physical journey. Do u think it is good enough and is as in depth as Huck Finn. Thanks.
it does have a physical journey, but it is more an inner journey. but it all depends on what you are going to talk about. what is your thesis statment, what is your idea of a journey that you will talk about. often the question will subscribe you with this, but not always, and often you can adapt your ideas about a journey shown in your texts to the question that has different ideas.

in layman's terms, does titanic, or whaever else you may do any of this, or what parts of the text relate to the following ideas about journeys presented in some past hsc's:

More than anything else, physical journeys are about the interpretation of the new. Do you agree? (relate to your texts)

To what extent has studying the concept of physical journeys expanded your understanding of yourself, of individuals, and of the world? (relate to your texts)

"The journey, not the arrival, matters."Discuss this statement, focusing on how composers of texts represent the concept of the journey.

"The world would be a less interesting place without the challenges physical journeys provide."

"Journeys are always learning experiences"

These are all concepts of journeys, and you must be prepared to be asked to talk about how your text, supports (shows) or does not support the ideas or concepts of journeys presented.

Hmm.. when i get the time, I will write this out much better, but i doubt i will ever get around to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)