• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

pleasssssssse predict my UAI (1 Viewer)

piyo_extreme

hey guyzz can u guyz plzz predicct my uai i am so worried!! n trials cuming up but i need to know if i can still get 90+!! T-T all of my assesments are preety badd and my school rank is in 239

My ranks
Maths 6/23 85/100
Maths Extension 1 13/13 16/50
Economics 11/13 59/100-->used to be 8/15 since 2 people drop and i got beaten in 2 assesments T-T
Legal studies 9/17 60/100
English Standard 24/58 N/A ---> probably worsen i got really bad in the last 2 assesments
Physics 6/7 48/100

Last edited:

adambra

HSC
piyo_extreme said:
hey guyzz can u guyz plzz predicct my uai i am so worried!! n trials cuming up but i need to know if i can still get 90+!! T-T all of my assesments are preety badd and my school rank is in 239

My ranks
Maths 6/23 85/100
Maths Extension 1 13/13 16/50
Economics 11/13 59/100-->used to be 8/15 since 2 people drop and i got beaten in 2 assesments T-T
Legal studies 9/17 60/100
English Standard 24/58 N/A ---> probably worsen i got really bad in the last 2 assesments
Physics 6/7 48/100
Sorry mate but you won't get 90 with those marks/ranks.

piyo_extreme

T-T i think i've stuffed up!!! can anyone predict my UAI?? pleaseeeeeeeeee??? do u think i can at least get in the 80s!! i need to get 78 to do industrial design at UNSW but i really want to get 80s at least!! or mi mum would kill me!!

FinalFantasy

HSC
half baked said:
ranks are nothing without marks
miss_gtr said:
as i said.
lol wtf??
marks are nothing without ranks but not the converse..
so you would say someone in James Ruse who is averaging 40% raw marks in his\her school would perform poorly?

adambra

HSC
FinalFantasy said:
lol wtf??
so you would say someone in James Ruse who is averaging 40% raw marks in his\her school would perform poorly?
Marks are important in determining the gap between ranks, nothing more.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
mate
improve ur maths ext1 and push it to around 30-35 and eveything else cept maths
if u keep it like that...im sorry 2 say but i even doubt ull make 80 time 2 pull ur socks up oin the trail

tennille

HSC
FinalFantasy said:
lol wtf??
Umm...don't the marks determine the ranks?

FinalFantasy

HSC
Tennille said:
Umm...don't the marks determine the ranks?
yes the marks do determine the ranks, but ultimately it is the ranks that matter...
so it's not true that "ranks are nothing without marks" since that person already had his ranks there

the gaps between the ranks also matter and the marks determine this gap, but the original poster just wants a uai prediction and also we don't know the gaps..

A l

HSC
N/A
The relative differences between marks are mainly of significance in internal assessments. This helps compare a school to the whole state.
However, when it comes to comparing everyone in the state, relative differences don't play a significant role in determining the UAI especially when scaled marks are aggregated, but ultimately the ranks are important.
If there is a large gap between marks in a school, then theoretically, other people in the state would fill up that gap when state comparison is made and hence the adjacent ranks within the school relative to the state in such a case, would differ enormously.

piyo_extreme

T-t

so guys wot do u think i'll get?? is 80 still achievable?? or i'm stuffed completely??
i regret it for not studying during dis holiday and mi trials are 2morow!! and i am so not prepared!!!!

FinalFantasy

HSC
80 is still achievable, just fix up some of those ranks u got there..
and study realllly hard for the HSC exam and make sure u ace dat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)