• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Pe assignment helpp urgent (1 Viewer)

tootell_92

Premium Member
HSC
Im currently studying core 3 - factors affecting performance and also doing an assignment, and i have no idea where to start,

we'er given particular movement skills (eg chest pass in netball, pull shot in cricket, spiral pass in rugby) and have 2 questions:

1. How do anatomical structures influence hte way the body moves - identify ajor bones, muscles, joint and joint actions involved

2.Explain aspects of physical fitness andhow biomechanics can influence movement efficiency - examine the physical fitness components required to optimize performance and basic biomechanical principles, which can be applied to the movement skill - the focus of this question in on the biomechanical analysis

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO START!!! i've asked my teachers. but the insist it is a learning assignemnt so there was not much help there

HSC
hey tootle are you refering the core 2 of the HSC cource ?

if so i believe in the syllabus there is no mention of bimechinics ?

give more info and ill be happy to help :) but i cant atm with that info ? i

HSC
ohhhh dw its prelim ...

in this case pick a discrete skill (one that has a distinct begining and end)

to answer question 1)
outline the movement and how bone structures are able to do this e.g kicking ball the femur connected to the pevis to give great range of movement (ROM) the joint and the patella allows movement to kick ball outline the flexions (forgot what there called - like dorisflexion and ankle etc.) . hamstring creates force by contracting .....
i dunno just say stuff like that i think ... easiest way is to follow the syllabus .
if i had more time i would give a better example . but hopefull this is correct ..

tootell_92

Premium Member
HSC
lol - they put the wrong core down on our assignment sheet, it shouldve been core 3 - The body in motion

littlejames

HSC
My help won't be as detailed as sir-study-alot, but if you go to google and search for the site "bandsix", and, the site "your stairway to success", you should be able to get the basic information of the topic and an outline of it, and then all you have to do is apply it to whatever skill you have chosen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)