• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Palestinians Kicked Out Of Israel (1 Viewer)

Flying_Vagina

Banned
HSC
Deport the Palestinians to Where They Came From – Israel

The Israelis have decided to opt for outright ethnic cleansing. As of April 13, 2010 - the Israelis military will be accorded the power to deport any Palestinian or any foreigner in the West Bank if their papers ‘aren’t in order.’ The IDF has already made it clear that the order will not apply to Israeli citizens in the West Bank

Given the way Israel has manipulated who and who does not get residence - almost every Palestinian family might have a member who gets an expulsion order. And many of them could very well be turned into refugees for the second or third time around - because they’re not Jewish and because that’s what Israel is all about - one set of laws and privileges for Jews or anybody remotely Jewish, no matter their nationality or place of birth, and another book of arbitrary rules tailor made for the expulsion of the indigenous population. If you’re lucky enough to be Jewish or convert to Judaism - you get to come and go as you please. If you’re Palestinian - you just get to go to Gaza.

Palestinians are being asked to move along - because they’re not Jewish. Not only that, because they’re Arab,

Like any theocratic state, Israel insists that its laws supersede international laws including the prohibition against the forcible removal of the population of an occupied territory. At the very core of Zionism, there remains the steadfast belief that the expulsion of the native inhabitants of the Holy Land is a worthy state enterprise.

Deport the Palestinians to Where They Came From – Israel | Wake Up From Your Slumber

In other words, your muslim/arab living in israel, get the fuck out, pretty much what hitler did.

jarkler

HSC
The Haaretz article is misleading. Haaretz are Israel haters, which is why this happened: Cancellations wave apparently hits "Haaretz" after spy case

This is what the IDF said:

1. The new military order was signed 6 months ago.

2. There are no changes to the repatriation system or the authority/means to repatriate illegal residents in Judea and Samaria. The only difference is that now the process includes a judiciary review.

3. The decision to establish a judiciary committee to review the administrative process of repatriation was taken in response to the Israeli High Court of Justice (בג"ץ) decision that there should be judicial oversight.

4. Any illegal resident who stands to be repatriated will be brought before the judicial committee within 8 days of receiving the order, they will have the right to legal council, and will be able to appeal the judicial decision to the high court.

5. When making decisions about whether or not to repatriate an individual, the administrative and the judicial committees consider family ties.

6. Currently there are very few illegal Palestinian residents in Judea and Samaria - over the past several years, as a goodwill gesture to the Palestinian Authority, the Israeli government has approved an amnesty for nearly all of the 32,000 illegal residents whose names were submitted to the population registry by the Palestinian authorities.

7. Since the beginning of 2010, there have only been 5 Gazans who have been repatriated to Gaza.

8. The current system allows Israeli authorities to arrest, detain and deport illegal residents (specifically those who came in on a tourist visa and decided to stay) - these are the same powers that every sovereign nation in the world possess. The establishment of the Judicial Committee to oversee the process is the only change.

Nice try though bro

Flying_Vagina

Banned
HSC
What the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck is haaretz? Your just copying and pasting random shit, not even from that site? you didnt even source the quote.
I really do wish you are right, but im afraid you arent.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Haaretz is a popular Israeli newspaper - probably the most influential one in Israel. It is notable for being willing to tell the truth on controversial issues.

I don't know why jarkler hates it (he's probably an extremist Israel supporter), but certainly you (Flying_Vagina) need to get your facts straight (you seem to be an extremist Israel hater).

Flying_Vagina

Banned
HSC
Haaretz is a popular Israeli newspaper - probably the most influential one in Israel. It is notable for being willing to tell the truth on controversial issues.

I don't know why jarkler hates it (he's probably an extremist Israel supporter), but certainly you (Flying_Vagina) need to get your facts straight (you seem to be an extremist Israel hater).
Whats wrong with my facts? I'm an extreme ethnic cleansing hater.

jarkler

HSC
Moe you pasted a link to the Haaretz article in your original post, derp.

The IDF response is quoted here by a blogger: Elder of Ziyon: Israel is NOT deporting tens of thousands of PalArabs
who is reliable pretty much all of the time, I'll work on getting something to link to for the quote.

EDIT: it comes from the IDF mailing list.

@Slidey I don't really hate Haaretz that's just my extremist rhetoric, but they do shit like this, seemingly being misleading on purpose.

Last edited:

Flying_Vagina

Banned
HSC
So you're telling me, a popular israeli newspaper article is wrong, but you and your 'sources' and the most reliable and accurate sources... right..

jarkler

HSC
It's not wrong just misleading. Tens of thousands of Palestinians won't be deported.

You can contact the sources here if you want, the IDF desk: idfnadesk@idf.gov.il

Flying_Vagina

Banned
HSC
It's not wrong just misleading. Tens of thousands of Palestinians won't be deported.

You can contact the sources here if you want, the IDF desk: idfnadesk@idf.gov.il
Thats what i read, neither of us are currently living there so neither can grant 100% reliability to this topic, but i sure do hope you are right, when i read that i was like fuck this. Ill tell you something funny, some guy i worked with.. dont worry actually cant be fucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)