• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Oh my gosh! Speech due tomorrow! Please Help!? (1 Viewer)

shainalila

HSC
Hey guys.. I have been sick for the last 3 weeks with glandular fever and missed out almost the entire module of Powerplay/Antony and Cleopatra. :eek:
I have a speech due tomorrow, with which I have to create a visual representation of powerplay (which I have done - it is a parody of stupid magazines such as Cleo and Cosmopolitan which often involve articles on how to "get a pay rise using your sexuality" etc..)
I desperately need some help, some links and some antony and cleopatra quotes. Thanks heaps. :wave:

shainalila

HSC
shainalila said:
Hey guys.. I have been sick for the last 3 weeks with glandular fever and missed out almost the entire module of Powerplay/Antony and Cleopatra. :eek:
I have a speech due tomorrow, with which I have to create a visual representation of powerplay (which I have done - it is a parody of stupid magazines such as Cleo and Cosmopolitan which often involve articles on how to "get a pay rise using your sexuality" etc..)
I desperately need some help, some links and some antony and cleopatra quotes. Thanks heaps. :wave:
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
- Britney Spears, Pop Singer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)