• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need Weekend Job Sydney Inner West (1 Viewer)

kido525

HSC
Hi guys since moving on to university i realized that the amount of money u spend each week has skyrocketed i am getting BROKE just enough for public transport for a week and i was wondering if anyone know of any good weekend jobs to work at to make up for the extra cash to survive University life i got to UTS and was wondering if ne1 knows of ne jobs which pay good money like >$ 15 an hr thx for ur help guys

^___^
HSC
kido525 said:
Hi guys since moving on to university i realized that the amount of money u spend each week has skyrocketed i am getting BROKE just enough for public transport for a week and i was wondering if anyone know of any good weekend jobs to work at to make up for the extra cash to survive University life i got to UTS and was wondering if ne1 knows of ne jobs which pay good money like >$ 15 an hr thx for ur help guys
plz tpye in engrish
kthx V ^__________________________________________^V

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
You need to have a look yourself. The chance that someone has found a position and are going to tell you are miniscule. Remember they would be looking for one themselves. There is a "careerhub" or something similar for your uni, have a look around there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)