• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NEED Help with creative writing story (1 Viewer)

gkoshy

HSC
Here's my plot so far:

Teenage kid who suffers from severe ADHD is heavily medicated as prposed by parents(who are ashamed of hiscondition), schools(who distance themselves from him) and doctors. The medication supresses his true nature and abilty to flourish in acedemics.

His lack of social skills isolates him from the prospect of friendship and his homelife aint so great.

But he forgets his medication one day and experiences an open mind and freedom. He finds a sense of belonging through his ability to connect to his teachers and peers on an intelligent level. But he is faced with constant hyperactive phases where he goes mental and it jeopardises his new found sense of belonging.

I need some help on whether this is a gud plot and if so where to go from here, how to icorporate more ideas associated with belonging and how i should conclude.

Much appreciated:hat:

Maths 2 unit
Maths Extension
English Advanced
English Extension
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Studies of Religion 1

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Also, put some research into your ideas, to check if it's actually plausible. You should ask yourself whether it could possibly happen. i.e. Whether the medication could surpress his academic potential, and whether one day is truly enough time to feel liberated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)