• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

need a little help (1 Viewer)

cyst

HSC
N/A
guys, atm I am lacking motivation to do any school work, i reckon it cause i dont know what I am going do after year 12, i was wondering if you do some type of graphic design or multimedia (like web design and shit) coarse at uni in nsw if you could reply saying wat the name is called where u go for it and a little bit of info on it, like wat you do, thanks for the help

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
maybe ask in the unsw (or all nsw uni froums) forum? here you probably won't get much help

check the main page under tertiary education

^___^
HSC
try their College of Fine Arts section (COFA is the abbrev.)

there are other graphics design/multimedia courses offered by various unis across sydney/NSW

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
i had no motivation at school in year 12 either! what a co incidence..
lol
it happens to alot of people
i wasnt keen on going to uni
so i decided i was going to tafe!
i had an idea in the back of my head what i wanted to do also
so i applied to Graphics + design

im currently studying the 2yr diploma course at tafe AND LURRRVE IT!
its a change from school - your actually doing something your set on, non of this subject crap! its ALOT of work + motivation needed... thank god ive changed in motivating myself.. coz i enjoy doing it and the rewards u get in your work is amazing!
im keen on doing the advanced diploma when i finish
my friend did this same course at martin college, although it was all crammed into 1 year.. ive heard also doing it at uni isnt as practical and you cant get as much teacher student feedback + not as much interactions... i duno thats what ive heard?
i know im very much enjoying my course!
look up some of the uni/tafe/college websites and see what they can offer in the graphics/web design field.. they'll be more than glad to send you some info!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)