• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Major Help (1 Viewer)

stokzi5

HSC
Im a female who has no idea how to make a lounge. i dont know what i was thinking when i decided to do this for my major. It is to late now to change my major and im starting to panic beacause i have no design.. does anyone no what i could possibly do... My teacher thinks i should make the whole lounge out of foam and i could shape it anyway i want or have it it sections and it would join like a jigsaw... though i dont think that this enough designing because its just foam... i would like to use wood but have no skills in this area.. please help!!!!
:confused:

obelisk

HSC
i will help u if u help me anyways i think that u should go out and try to ask an expert of the field and try learnin some techniques that he/she shows u or u can just some one in ur class to try and help u....

now my q wat kind of progam r u using to make ur portfilio?

jirwin

HSC
Why is it to late to change? Heaps of people changed their idea in the last few weeks and we even have like a progress assessment for it due next friday! As long as your dedicated to doing whatever you choose then it should be easy to catch up.

whats important to consider is if u continue with the lounge will u be able to get it finished on time or would changing and re-doing some of your folio mean you will get higher marks.

stokzi5

HSC
Thanx for that...
im using word for mine though i have downloaded many fonts to use... its easier to use excel for tables and then cut and past in word...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)