• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Major essay and case study! (1 Viewer)

angel_tears

HSC
Argh. Ok my teacher hasn't mentioned a proposal, does that mean I'm not doing one? I no my focus question (the changing views/portayals of Alexander the Great over time) but I don't have any mini questions to look at. Our teacher hasn't shown us how to do a synopsis or the final essay and it is due in 11 weeks! I'm so stressed, and trying to wade through my information. Also he hasn't given us anything on our case study. What the hell?!

Abbeygale

HSC
Don't panic.

Our class hasn't started the case study either. Many syllabuses don't have to be done in a set order, so different schools start topics at different times.

Have you asked your teacher to show you how the essay should be done?

As for the proposal, do one even if you don't have to hand it in. At my school, the proposal was non-assessable, but it's useful to get yourself grounded and figure out where you're going. And I'm also pretty sure you hand in an assessable proposal with your major work.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
have a look on the past essay in the history ex. link. It's been really helpful to me cos it shows how the essay should be structured out and the synopsis. have a look cos she got 30/30 so it's a good guideline to follow. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)