• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

looking through Uni courses (1 Viewer)

MonkEA

HSC
am currently looking through the UNI courses available at the University of wollongong. and am noticing that the majority of the ones i am interested in have MX1 (maths extension 1) suggested as a reccomended study. this is making me freak out, if i did one of these courses would this make it more difficult for me to keep up not having this prior knowledge?

MonkEA

HSC
i know its not "assumed" knowledge, but still...

LordPc

HSC
I'd say it would be little harder for you, thats it. but since you are doing 2u, a bridging course should be able to bring you up to MX1 standard much easier than say someone who did general maths, cause some of 3u is just a few harder bits added to the 2u course.

its still quite early though. can you still swap into the 3u course at your school?

MonkEA

HSC
I'd say it would be little harder for you, thats it. but since you are doing 2u, a bridging course should be able to bring you up to MX1 standard much easier than say someone who did general maths, cause some of 3u is just a few harder bits added to the 2u course.

its still quite early though. can you still swap into the 3u course at your school?
thats what im thinking, but its on the same line as SDD, which is my fav subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)