• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Leuning Cartoons (1 Viewer)

ParagonAZN

HSC
N/A
Yeh does anyone know any good ones for imaginative journeys? I need one for my supplementry texts. Links would be useful. Thanks.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hmmm. if u have last years calendar..there is a journeys one..i would scan it up but i dont have a scanner...just find 2003's calendar and flip through it...its demontsrates six journeys through out mr curly's day i think...

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
We had to analyse one in class...it's the one one the cover of his book. I think most of his cartoons can be linked back to the journey, in some way or another...

carina

if u can get a copy of this yr's calendar..theres one that has him going to mars and finds his wife there and has children..but the appearance of the children are unexpected..and this one serves a good imaginative journey..for both the audience and the leunig guy himself..

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Leunig Cartoon

Here's a text I used for my Related Text Folio...

ParagonAZN

HSC
N/A
Re: Leunig Cartoon

Originally posted by Ziff
Here's a text I used for my Related Text Folio...
This is a good piece of sup material. I xan even link it to The road not taken. Can you tell me where u got it from? Like the date so I can refer to it in exams.

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah, the first thing that i thought of when i saw that cartoon was "the road not taken" quite obvious really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)