• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Leaving for overseas this holiday? (1 Viewer)

Jackee

!!!!!
HSC
hey everyone,
is anyone planning on going overseas this holiday? it seems like i'm one of the only two i know but i thought this would be a good opportunity since its the break between year 11 and 12 :S im leaving 1 week before term ends and coming back 1 week after term starts. so i'll have to bring half my prelims forward and miss out on 1 week of lessons of year 12 , kinda feel bad but my parents planned it mostly. Still waiting on the final timetable and approval for the exams to be brought forward. Any1 else in same situation? thanks ^_^

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I wish. :( I have a friend going to Argentina, but cause I'm not a spanish senorita I am not allowed to join the fun. :( this time last year I went to Europe though, it was a Year 10/11 thing across a couple of schools and a lot of the year 11s were living it up because it was essentially their last real holiday.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
One answer I'd like to know is whether or not T3 holidays have actual homework teachers set out for us, because Term 4 technically yr12 starts and we're meant to get no hw before a new school year amirite?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
No don't think so. Unless your teacher gives you homework as you might have started some of the HSC modules in Week 11 :D

HSC
simonloo said:
One answer I'd like to know is whether or not T3 holidays have actual homework teachers set out for us, because Term 4 technically yr12 starts and we're meant to get no hw before a new school year amirite?
sif do homework. its your last real holiday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)