• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

law? (1 Viewer)

sammy_G

sammy_g
HSC
hey .. im just wondering if there are any UOW students here studying law, that can tell me how good the law faculty is there. With my uai i could probably get into macquarie, UOW or UWS law .. the travelling distance from my house to these uni's are all similar so now its basically which uni is best to study at :| and if theres anyone doing the comm/law degree if they can help me out with its structure that would help heaps cause the UOW website confuses the crap out of me :| lmao thanks

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Personally I'd go to Macquarie for law first, before UOW followed by UWS. That's just personal preference because from all reports (I've only studied Law at UNSW and UOW), Macq is a bit more reputable when it comes to staffing, unless you want to get involved in maritime law which UOW is superior.

The structure basically consists of a set subject study pattern for Law combined with a fairly flexible commerce schedule. Usually it works out that each semester you do 1/2 law subjects, 1/2 commerce subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)