• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

last year to this year - available? hmm (1 Viewer)

HSC
well i was 17 last year so i wanna go again this year

thing is my mates haven't decided yet

do yz think there will be some accomodation available like in october if we book then...not as schoolies...but just in general.??????????

Last edited:

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
ur not a toolie unless you are over 21....have an incredibley hairy chest showing....wear a HUGE bling (that is repulsive) or alk around with ur "buff" muscley arms saying to your friend "sik mate, yeeee, ive been workin' out for 5month to come to skoolies paulie"

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
well i was 17 last year so i wanna go again this year

thing is my mates haven't decided yet

do yz think there will be some accomodation available like in october if we book then...not as schoolies...but just in general.??????????
i guess it really depends where your going? we're going to the coast this year and we're having trouble finding accomodation now and its only april.. but thats just us

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Why not just go on a holiday over the looooooooong Christmas break, that way there is no risk of you being branded a toolie, you don't have to put up with the schoolies, and yeah.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
whilst there may be no vacancies now, there is always vacancies and flights that open up at the last minute, and i mean, the last minute, and they try 2 get rid of em 4 cheap so u can get em, just dont expect it 2 be any good, but hu cares, u dont go 2 schoolies 2 stay in a five star hotel now do ya??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)