• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Last Minute Help - Comp115 (1 Viewer)

stepher

HSC
N/A
Anyone got any pointers for the final exam? i feel like i know absolutely nothing... no wait, i really dont know all that much. so tiny bit of advice will be heaps appreciated.
cheers!!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
there were numerous threads on comp115. try a search. should find something helpful.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
my suggestion is to ignore this unit until u finish ur first week of exams :p ill start studying for it friday, day after econ :p

prusso

HSC
Supra said:
my suggestion is to ignore this unit until u finish ur first week of exams :p ill start studying for it friday, day after econ :p
exactly :D

stepher

HSC
N/A
thanks for that everyone.
yeh it does make sence to worry about the TWO exams i have before comp. im just the most worried for comp cos i know nothing.
cheers anyway!! goodluck in exams!

prusso

HSC
stepher said:
thanks for that everyone.
yeh it does make sence to worry about the TWO exams i have before comp. im just the most worried for comp cos i know nothing.
cheers anyway!! goodluck in exams!
i dont think many ppl know much :p

prusso

HSC
CrashOveride said:
25% fail rate.

That's right folks. Gimme mah scaling =D
who told u that?

i dont think its that high. only stat is like 25%

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
from memory, "most" first year units have a failure rate of 15-25%.. (altho, i heard it was closer to 50% for comp125 some years ago)

so at the end of the day, so long as you're not bottom 25% you should be "relative" safe.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha i bet you that figure doesnt count for arts :p

Catastrophe

HSC
flyin' said:
from memory, "most" first year units have a failure rate of 15-25%.. (altho, i heard it was closer to 50% for comp125 some years ago)

so at the end of the day, so long as you're not bottom 25% you should be "relative" safe.
i think i'm bottom 10% in comp.....i didnt even do the practs, and dunno how to..

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Catastrophe said:
i think i'm bottom 10% in comp.....i didnt even do the practs, and dunno how to..
at least you know there are pracs.. im sure some people dunno there are pracs =p

CrashOveride

HSC
wrong place to put this but

i was jsut wondering...in my stat exam, i didnt put my name or stud no. on the paper where it had all the Statistical tables and stuff...like u didnt have to write anything in that booklet...but they still wanted ur info on thnere......i started doing it at the end then she took it away from me. Is this trivial or like ?

Some guy next to me in econ today didnt even get to write his stud no. down, so if they cant assign the mark to him wont that be auto fail lol ?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
remember MC test Crash>?? i learnt my lesson, uni is strict on this shit so ui take the time at the beginning to do it

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Don't worry stepher, there's always summer school.

Some people I knew from last year said it wasn't as depressing as they thought it was :p

Might be seeing you there anyway. Fucking ACCG200.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)