• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Journey Narrative (1 Viewer)

shainalila

HSC
Hi, Has anyone got any ideas for a narrative about a journey? I need something interesting... :bomb: Something that will blow the teacher's mind!!! Also, who else thinks Heart Of Darkness is the most BORING book ever?! I had to read it for extension english and hated reading it, let alone analyzing it!!!!!! Reply to shaina_moult@hotmail.com or just reply to this post. Shaina [Bye Bye] :wave:

HSC
uh...i'm pretty sure the point of the creative writing is that you think it up yourself :)

But goodluck with it..

and yeah i didnt even read heart of darkness (did it last year for an essay)...summary guides all the way!

Last edited:

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Uh, yes, I agree. It is highly unlikely that anybody will give you their idea that you can just copy.

I, on the other hand, am really very happy with my story.

I have handed it in for marking four times just to make sure it is pretty perfect. Although I hope that the question isn't too specific, as my story is quite a strange concept.

Deadset though, it is pretty likely your story will be common.

In most 'journey' creative writing pieces, somebody is born, we see snapshots of their life, and then they die. OR there is somebody reflecting on their life. OR there is somebody reflecting on their childs life.

The concept isn't likely to be too original, it is the way it is written and the way it is approached that will gain you marks.

That is what my teacher says anyways.

xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)