• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Internal's count HEAPZ (1 Viewer)

Shamz

HSC
N/A
OK hi guys

i was wondering like make it ur getting 70's in your internal is it still possible to get a UAI of 91 LOL i know....but i was wondering like im scared becoz those marks just turned me off studying I NEED TO BE MOTIVATED

plz can someone help me
Thanksss

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
the internal assessment mark is only used to determine your rank...i can't be btohered going on from here :D...there are plenty of threads that explain how the rank determines the moderated assessment mark...

TheKey

HSC
dude what do u mean in ur internal? The school mark which u get by adding up all ur assesments is not the 'internal mark' that is going to be in ur HSC thing.

In ur HSC however if ur getting 70s as an average of ur 'exam mark'and 'internal mark' (remember internal mark is not the one u calculate urself by adding up ur assesments) u will be likely to get 60's UAI, but if u get it around 80's ur likely to get 90UAI.

Again alot depends on subjects u took.

xeriphic

yups from taking alot of feedback from those who are experienced has motivated me to do better, i have similar marks to you and they said it is still possible to reach those marks if you study around 4 hours a day along with alot of other advices, feel free to look through that thread

melanie

internal counts, but not the mark, the ranking
all marks get aligned to how the best person in the subject did.
i.e. if the person who came first in the subject got an exam mark of 95 but an internal mark of 60, they get an assessment mark of 95 as well, because they assume your school gave hard exams
so if you got 60 and someone got 95 for internal, as well as getting 95 for their exam mark, you may get scaled down and i would say that unless you have backup units, you chances for a really good UAI aren't great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)