• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Integration + holiday advice (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
hi guys

need a bit of advice.

i'd initally planned to revise all previous work in these holidays + move ahead by chapter since my school is really behind in its topics

but now i'm thinking i should move ahead by two topics and let revision start when school starts

what should i give higher priority at the moment, considering my school is behind? moving ahead/revising past work?

also considering we've just had an exam and the past topic concepts are still pretty fresh in my mind...

also! with integration i plan to cover this on my own in the holidays. i'd just like to knw approx how long it took to cover this. can i realistically cover it within one week, or should i give it two?
for a sound knowledge of the topic, how long should i give it?
considering i'll spend 2 -3 hrs on maths per day, and that my maths pick up isn't too bad...

just so i have some idea for time management purposes....

HSC
ermm, u can do inti it in a week, no prob, and u should go ahead, and if ur gunna spend 3 hours a dai on maths, then out of the 3, spend 30 mins on rev, and if u go ahead, u "should" hav lots of rev time coz u finished everything(u should finish 2u 2 months b4 hsc), im doing 2u myself, and imma finish 2u this sundai(hopfulli)
im like....a bit above average in 2u, so u might wanna lisiten to otha ppl as well, buh considering u r doin 2u urself, then u should do this
hope this helps:)
goodluck

ngogiathuan

HSC
Well I think if you're really good at differentation you'll find integration not very hard at all. Meanwhile learning inte. stuff will also improve your diffe. skill.
So my suggestion is trying to master as much as possible that inte. stuff during this holiday.
:)

HSC
intergrations pretty much the easiest topic in two unit maths. just backward differentiation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)