• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

im gonna fail (1 Viewer)

ruski_gal

I had all my assignments due in and im starting to get my marks back and im only passing 2 subjects by 2 marks. I got 27.5 out of 50 for one and it was worth 50%. The exam is the olly thing left now and that is 50% too.
Im screwed!
BooHoo. I really like my course too, maybe im just not smart enough to be a nurse :(

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
if u pass the exam ur fine

i thin alot of ppl hv subs where they MUST pass the final exam or they fail the subject

all my exams r like that

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
i try and get as close as i can to 100% for my assignments... that way i can still fail the exam and pass the unit .. i'm not too good with exams and all (meh it works for me)

...don't do this if ur aiming for HD etc ;)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
i try and get as close as i can to 100% for my assignments... that way i can still fail the exam and pass the unit .. i'm not too good with exams and all (meh it works for me)

...don't do this if ur aiming for HD etc ;)

wat bout the subs where u need to pass the final to pass the subject?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I had those back at UNSW, those are bastard exams, as if you don't have enough stress.

Most people do alright, though.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
wat bout the subs where u need to pass the final to pass the subject?
i think i've only done 2 or 3 units where i needed to pass the final .. i've passed all my final exams so far even if it was by a tiny bit ....so i'll have to cross that bridge when i come to it :)

liz

HSC
Hey alot of people fail something during the course of there university degree and most people do believe first year is the hardest. Not that workload gets less in later years but that in first semester everything is new to you and you don't know what is expected of you and you have high expectations of marks according to how you went at school.
But if you fail a subject then just do it again next year. It will be easier second time around as you can use your notes and feedback from assignments from first semester, to help you. You'll have an advantage over everyone else.
If you like your course then you should redo subjects you fail. I mean it may take you to finish your course one semester longer but in the end you will graduate with a degree to send you out in a field you really want to work in and this job may last you many years. So really one semester in the whole scheme of things shouldn't be such a big issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)