• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

If i Commence Uni Study Mid-year (This Sem) Can i Get a transfer next year mid-year? (1 Viewer)

Dj Fuzion

HSC
topic???

because i dont think results will be available so i dont think i can transfer mid-year next year, unless someone has done this before?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yes you still cani think, but only your 2nd semester marks would be counted, which is sufficient enough

Dj Fuzion

HSC
no, you have misudnerstood..what i am asking is if i start this year mid-yer (August) can i apply for a mid year transfer next year (apply to uac in june) once doing that will they use 1 year of university study or not? because results are not out yet to be considered because offers are realeased earlier than exam/final results.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if you start your degree this year and want to transfer next year, they will count only the 2nd semester of this year because by the time the transfers close for mid sem next year, the results wont be released by then, which is why i said youre better off trying to apply at the end of the year, because by the time offers are out, you would have received your results for 2nd semester tertiary study.

Dj Fuzion

HSC
so pretty much its impossible to get a transfer anywhere mid year because every institution only takes one year not one semester correct?

has anyone had there results fast tracked or anything of that nature to remedy this, or is it just impossible?

i.e - has anyone gotten a mid year transfer, if they began mid year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)