• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Icas maths (1 Viewer)

ruapng886

HSC
Hi here,

Am I in the right section?

If I am, can you give me some sample, pass paper or at least tell me how hard it is?

Rupang

Last edited:

hello-there

HSC
Hi here,

If I am, can you give me some sample, pass paper or at least tell me how hard it is?

Rupang
generally they are really easy at the start
first question usually being a simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, division e.g. 123+36=?
N.B. no calculators are allowed

then they get super hard and the marks increase so that they are worth 6 ish marks per question.

For the last questions they are no longer multiple choice. Instead they give you 3 digits from 0 to 9. Personally i cant even comprehend what i would do to find the answer
Anyways Glux

mioumiou

HSC
Hi here,

Rupang
I think you can ONLY buy them for about $5 each with answer at North Shore tutoring centre, or maybe you can order the past papers from them?? (not quite sure about the seond one...)

generally they are really easy at the start
first question usually being a simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, division e.g. 123+36=?
N.B. no calculators are allowed

then they get super hard and the marks increase so that they are worth 6 ish marks per question.

For the last questions they are no longer multiple choice. Instead they give you 3 digits from 0 to 9. Personally i cant even comprehend what i would do to find the answer
Anyways Glux
+1

I've haven't done ICAS maths for ages, because our school does the Westpac one, most people said it's harder than the ICAS paper.

leruns

HSC
How did you guys feel about the paper today?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)