• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hsc exam pre thoughts (1 Viewer)

rayy_bann

HSC
:eek: hey guys looking at past papers trends what topics do you think will be 2011s essay question topic

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Predicting macro/micro policy will appear once more.

determine

Premium Member
HSC
I too predict case study and exchange rates, as well as micro! LOL. i think there may be something on trade agreements/trade flows something about that... dont know why!

Bobbo1

HSC
possibility of fiscal policy coming into play, or not?

Bobbo1

HSC
grrr, dont want labour or micro - too much theory,,,,,

erespall

Pirate Lord.. Arrr
HSC
Topic 4, macro/micro question

probably also a cad essay kos of all the shit thats been going on lately...

thoughts?

Bobbo1

HSC
idk, never with board of studies, they caught us all with english advanced mod B, maybe they'll throw some thing random again??

kev-is-red

HSC
N/A
My teacher made similar predictions to the ones above.

Case study, Micro, Macro (macro mix, monetary or fiscal), Exchange rates.

eyeswideshut

HSC
i would enjoy a case study and micro/macro essay very much. as long as its not on external stability or environment, or international organisations.

determine

Premium Member
HSC
i would enjoy a case study and micro/macro essay very much. as long as its not on external stability or environment, or international organisations.
It was external stability for Section 4 of last year's paper - I don't think they'll be testing that again! And the environment was also tested in Section 3, so hopefully you're safe there. :)

determine

Premium Member
HSC
My teacher made similar predictions to the ones above.

Case study, Micro, Macro (macro mix, monetary or fiscal), Exchange rates.
Woohoo! haha, considering I basically predicted those too, you should get studying on those things, as I correctly predicted the business studies section 4 and told my friends, while also predicting multiple things for trials at my school this year etc, and also correctly predicting there'd be an external stability essay in last year's HSC exam in section 4. LOL. We can pretty much conclude I have psychic powers :) hahaa!!!

Bobbo1

HSC
Woohoo! haha, considering I basically predicted those too, you should get studying on those things, as I correctly predicted the business studies section 4 and told my friends, while also predicting multiple things for trials at my school this year etc, and also correctly predicting there'd be an external stability essay in last year's HSC exam in section 4. LOL. We can pretty much conclude I have psychic powers :) hahaa!!!
Wow, I can't believe how brilliant you actually are...you must be the smartest person in the world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)