• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how to apply for nightfill? (1 Viewer)

darksouljah

HSC
please people give me instructions on how to apply for a nightfill at either coles or wooliez>?>
A detailed explaination please.

soz..im a noob at getting employment..

thanks pplz

Bricnic

Lookatmy Member
HSC
It's not so hard. Apply at their website (this is Coles im referring to, as I work there). They have an indepth application process. Then, if they think you sound ok they'll eventually ask you to come for a group interview, where you solve problems as a team, and fill out further details about where you want to work (what location) and specific branch etc. This is where I chose Coles in Murwillumbah. Regardless of where you choose, you'll eventually get asked for another interview at that location, and if successful you'll get the job.
Good luck.

http://www.colesmyer.com/careers/?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Applying for Coles/Woolies really gave me the shitz. Also, they won't reply for like 6 months.

A better alternative would be the make multiple copies of your resumes and just hand them in to all your local businesses. Worked like a charm for me, I work at the local newsagency and SES fashion shop. They probably pay more than Coles/Woolies (well out of the people I know who work there) too.

(Fringe benefit's also huge at SES 4 me, like if I see something I fancy, the manager puts the item on 'damaged inventory' list and gives me 70% off!! ha, you don't get that at woolies. :D )

Excalibur_

Not an Executive Member
HSC
With Woolies, you can apply directly for vacanies (unlike Coles - where they only have an EoI for Casuals/Part-Time).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)