• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How bad will this affect me? (1 Viewer)

yDevilz

HSC
N/A
In one of my classes there are 6 people the 1-3 rank are 90s the 4th rank is about low 80s and I am in the low 70s and the person coming last is a I don't give a shit student who gets 30-40 how bad will this affect me?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
In one of my classes there are 6 people the 1-3 rank are 90s the 4th rank is about low 80s and I am in the low 70s and the person coming last is a I don't give a shit student who gets 30-40 how bad will this affect me?
This could affect your mark quite significantly due to the mark distribution .

O

Omed62

Lol, are you stupid or what. they person coming last want affect you, it will only affect himself because he will get his own low mark at the end if you is till last,

Are you ranked last or something, mate if no then don't worry becuase the last person ranked last will not affect you, if you pull your rank up. Think about it, lol you have a brain for god sake.

BigBadBader

HSC
Lol, are you stupid or what. they person coming last want affect you, it will only affect himself because he will get his own low mark at the end if you is till last,

Are you ranked last or something, mate if no then don't worry becuase the last person ranked last will not affect you, if you pull your rank up. Think about it, lol you have a brain for god sake.
Derp, he not concered with the person coming last, he is asking how will the distrubution of ranks over marks affect him.

enoilgam

HSC
Well, if the person coming last also comes last externally (which seems likely) then this will affect them the most, but it could also affect you guys. By coming last by a wide margin, this will increase the distribution of the marks, which in turn could drag down your internal mark a bit (not 100% sure on this, maybe someone could confirm).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)