• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help me` (1 Viewer)

schamoozlers

HSC
ok i am doing garys house and the seven stages of grieving.....also brecht... and i am struggling! something fierce!!!!!!!!!! i really enjoy drama but my theory work kinda sucks... if anyone could possibly lend a hand it wuld b greatly appreciated... i realise there is a link page but theres really nothing there to help me!

niteshade1312

HSC
What exactly do you need, because I'm doing the same ones. I hope we don't go to the same school :O

schamoozlers

HSC
i go to lucas heights... we have like 6 other ppl in drama so it wuld b really really strange if u were in my class...but newhhoo.. we have just been taught REALLY general stuff like a coupe of themes, and stuff for garys/seven.. but i have tried to do old HSC papers nd i honestly cannot even answer those questions.. i guess im looking for watever help u can provide one with no such knowledge.. lol..bad i know!!!
as for brecht, i kinda get that more i got 15/20 for my recent essay but im aiming for a really high UAI and need drama for uni so wanna do my best..

niteshade1312

HSC
Well, as soon as I get my notes typed up, id love to help.. Just private message me and we can talk that way.

steffo

steph
HSC
attached is the only thing i have written on my computer for gary's house. the rest of my notes are handwritten.
if you are despo, PM me and i'll try and type up some jaor stuff for u.
i did GH last term and just got full marks back for the essay. our theatre of the absurd essay wasnt counted for assessment, but i still hav all my notes.
give us a shout dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)