• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hecs-help (1 Viewer)

fluteyourtoot2001

Little Miss
HSC
Just wondering if everyone else received a HECS-HELP application form in their enrollment pack. While I received the HECS booklet I am missing the application form and was wondering if I was meant to have it. Thanks

Last edited:

epsilon

HSC
Hi fluteyourtoot2001! I posted a HECS-HELP thread in the UTS forum. I was just wondering do you know what exactly is HECS-HELP??? Are HECS-HELP and "Commenwealth-Supported" (or formerly known as HECS places) the same thing, or are they two different things? This is because I'm a PR, and from what I've read, I would have to pay full upfront for HECS-HELP. The offer that I've received was a HECS place and not full fee, by the way.

fluteyourtoot2001

Little Miss
HSC
PR ? - maybe I'm being slow but I'm afraid i don't understand. Nevertheless if your place was a Hecs place I think that you should be able to receive hecs-help (which is the same as commonwealth supported learning and has replaced Hecs).

You ideally should receive a booklet and application form when you either accept your offer or enrol which explains all procedures and enables you to take part in hecs-help.

Sweety-Lemon , so we get the form when we enrol. Bugger, that means I have to go back to uni again. I was hoping we got the form beforehand so I could hand it in at enrollment. I wanna get it in early because apparently if we don't get the form in on time (25th Feb) we're not applicable to start uni.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
wel..tat's wat i thought...v get the application for enrolment 2day...but all i got is stack of notezzz and timetablezzz...and timetable form~~~no actual enrolment form asking ya personal detail or anything...nor the defering for hecs payment form~

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah you get all the forms on the day of enrolment...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)