• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

has anyone done a Diploma at Tafe or certificate and got into UTS??? (1 Viewer)

Dj Fuzion

HSC
or know of anyone? (i want to know who has gotten into business computing especially.

Also is having a great statement worthwhile if you havent done THAT well in the diploma?

Finally do you think Busines/computing is of high demand for an NRSL? because i asked someone who got into software enginering (91 UAI) and he got all dist. at TAFe (Equals 88 selection rank) but had a uai of 57. This means he achieved a ranking of about 77 alot of points below the software engineering UAI.

I hope all this made sense, thanks guys i have not had a good day so any answers are MUCH appreciated.

maka

HSC
My mate went to Ultimo and did Marketing Diploma.

He and another person got into UTS. The rest got into UWS.

He got a semester of RPL (recognised prior learning).

GOOD LUCK

Logistics

HSC
Why do I get the feeling we are talking about me here with the dist. at TAFE, soft eng. and a UAI of 57. lol

I don't know how you calculated your stuff but it doesn't metter if you have done a HSC or not.

If you got a credit or dist. diploma, you will get into UNI. That is the requirement.

You can call up UAC yourself to confirm this.

Busines/computing I don't know how it is job wise. However it is, I bet once you finish UNI it will be different. I can tell you one thing though. If you're applying for a job where you use a computer, the company will like the idea a lot that you have done business as well.

Knowing the business side of things gives u ++++

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)