• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

handing in an assignment the morning after its due... (1 Viewer)

GirlSailor

HSC
just a quick question, theres probably already a thread on this, but forgive me I'm computer illiterate

how does one go about sneaking in an assignment the morning after its due and still getting it credited as handed in the day before.

i have an assignmnet due on wednesday at 5 pm and i could really use the extra time to finish it (e.g. wednesday night/ thursday morning)

what time does the office close and stop recording assignments that have been handed in. also what time would i need to get it in on thursday morning without getting a late penalty?

any insight would be greatly appreciated

Peartie

HSC
COB Wednesday is when they stop marking it as handed in that day (5pmish)

or when they go home - which stuffed up one of my subjects once because they left at 1430 so everyone who handed it in between 230 and 5pm got it marked as late...the lecturer was wondering why so many people were complaining about theres being marked as late so he went down and talked to the people and they swore that they must have been handed in late....was only after a couple of days he finally got the answer out of them that they left early...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)