• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hairstyles and colors for guys (1 Viewer)

deep-emotion

HSC
Just wondering what kind of hairstyles girls find attractive on a guy.

Long, medium or short, dark or light. Brunette, blonde or black, etc.

My girlfriend likes my current one as it is long and dark (covering my eyes pretty much) and it fits my face structure but I'm not really sure since it's kinda annoying. I'm pretty tall 6'2 so it mightn't look too bad. So what do u think? Since most guys simply keep their hair short.

lengy

HSC
Mate, you're never going to find a universal response. For one, girls all have different tastes, for two, some hair styles don't look good on everyone and those that can pull it off wont mean that they can pull off other styles.

synthesized

HSC
N/A
^^^ he's right. post a picture of your hair and head and then we can give some recommendations on what'll look good on you :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i made the mistake of asking the hairdresser to make my hair considerably shorter (fuck i looked like a shaggy dog or something) and SPECIFICALLY mentioned NUMEROUS TIMES not to cut it too short n she fucking did! its growing back pretty quickly (this was like a month ago almost now) but still, its like still so short... totally not breaking hair lol

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
My hair's fucked, I don't bother trying to style it, it doesn't work.

Too curly/messy.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I decided not to put gel in my hair, and it makes it so much lighter in colour as it doesn't have that 'wet' look - so I've put up with everyone saying 'Did you dye your hair, did you dye your hair?' lol.

By the way: With regards to the title. In Australia we spell it colours. :)

synthesized

HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
I decided not to put gel in my hair, and it makes it so much lighter in colour as it doesn't have that 'wet' look - so I've put up with everyone saying 'Did you dye your hair, did you dye your hair?' lol.

By the way: With regards to the title. In Australia we spell it colours. :)
use paste or wax, has the same effect as gel but doesn't look shiny.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
breaking said:
i made the mistake of asking the hairdresser to make my hair considerably shorter (fuck i looked like a shaggy dog or something) and SPECIFICALLY mentioned NUMEROUS TIMES not to cut it too short n she fucking did! its growing back pretty quickly (this was like a month ago almost now) but still, its like still so short... totally not breaking hair lol
WHATTTTtttt?
will you EVER fucking learn?

the best hair is slightly long, soft curls, off the face. prefferably mid to dark brown.
in short, my boyfriend'shair, or breaking's hair BEFORE THE FUCKER STRAIGHTENED THE SHIZZZ OUT OF IT THEN CUT IT ALL OFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I'm attempting to grow mine a little longer, but it's pretty damn thick. When the thickness has been cut out it comes down to my eyes and I need to get it dyed since it's currently of no particular colour; I'm toying with dying it blond.

Think Chase from House MD meets Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and you're close to the money.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
AlleyCat said:
WHATTTTtttt?
will you EVER fucking learn?

the best hair is slightly long, soft curls, off the face. prefferably mid to dark brown.
in short, my boyfriend'shair, or breaking's hair BEFORE THE FUCKER STRAIGHTENED THE SHIZZZ OUT OF IT THEN CUT IT ALL OFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't cut the fucking thing off the hairdresser did the silly bitch! anyway i could never get my hair looking like that dude it will look more afro-like and a bit more curlier and just generally shit lol.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
btw, what do hairdressers mean when they say you've got good hair?

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
At the moment I got mine dyed a darker brown than it normally is, and the hairdresser suggested a tint of red that can only be seen in the sun.

At first I hated it, but I like it now.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i'm too chicken to go get my hair died...
1. because i don't want to have to deal with regrowth,
2. I don't know what colour i would get and whether or not it would suit me
3. I've had this exact same hair for nearly 19 years and i don't know how my parents would take it if it suddenly changed.

I've always had a fringe, but now i'm sick of it. However, at the same time, i want something that will take almost no time to look good.This is because i leave my hair to the second before i rush out the door each day so don't really have time to tweak my hair with a multitude of products as my schedule stands now.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
deep-emotion said:
Just wondering what kind of hairstyles girls find attractive on a guy.

Long, medium or short, dark or light. Brunette, blonde or black, etc.

My girlfriend likes my current one as it is long and dark (covering my eyes pretty much) and it fits my face structure but I'm not really sure since it's kinda annoying. I'm pretty tall 6'2 so it mightn't look too bad. So what do u think? Since most guys simply keep their hair short.
to me, most guys look better with short hair....

as for the colour, it's very hard to say....
many guys look better with dark hair
but I'd say go with your natural hair colour
if ur natural colour is black, don't fucking dye it blonde...... there are some people with black hair dye their hair very blonde....sometimes it becomes a very strong yellow (if you just dye it without enough "bleach") so it looks very fake (like you have put on a wig)....even if it turned out to be a natural blonde colour, it still doesn't fit....
but if ur blonde and ur eyebrows are dark, u might want to try black....it might fit u and "intensify" ur facial features
some blondes should never dye their hair black though, because blonde hair fit them perfectly (see: Stas)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
blonde hair on most asian guys are a no go zone
they dont look right and its pretty ugly
dark red and brown are the colours to go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)