• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Graduation! (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
what date are all the school graduating their year 12s? looks like alot of schools have it next thursday(22nd sept). what about everyone else?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ours is 22nd.
one for yr 12 + parents at night and a farewell assembly earlier on in the week. gough whitlam is speaking at that one : )

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Last day of term is on thursday....

However our graduation is Friday morning, followed by a lunch and then a vallete dinner at the superdome at night. Then the day after is the formal. So a busy few days...

chamelia

HSC
We dont have our graduaiton ceremony til a week or two after the next holidays. Formal is being held after the HSC too...24th Novemeber and then I think we're having an after formal breakfast the next day. It should be good.

volition

arr.
HSC
I have my year 12 cruise day next thursday, and on the friday we have the graduation mass, luncheon and ceremony. Later that night, we'll have our formal and the formal after party which will be held on a boat and it'll finish at about 4am the next morning (saturday). I'll be pretty tired then, but I suppose I'll also be happy that it's all over.

SabtheLab

Mindlessly Acuminous
HSC
is it just me or does everyone feel like jumping up and down and screaming????
WERE FINISHED!!!!!! AFTER 13 YEARS OF PRISON!!!

i reckon we should all make a pact to scream after our final exam

still waiting

HSC
volition i guess u go to riverview dont u?

Anyways, we have the concert on tuesday, then on wednesday we have our grad ceremony, then mass then dinner and our grad ball isnt until after the hsc on the 19th of november.....its so scary that its come around so quick but itll be lots of fun!!!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
ours is next thursday as well.

prefect dinner on tuesday :D

formal is like on the 22nd or 21st of november

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
nice nice, we have our graduation the thursday morning, then a grad after party at like 6pm. that'll be gooood!

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
21st of September
I can't believe that it's already the last week of school EVER!!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
23rd. It's going to be sooo sad but simultaneously exciting. Some of my friends were even being all nostalgic when we got our robes!

Our formal is on the 25th of November.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
My Graduation Assembely and Mass is 21st of September- but we've already finished formal classes and everything yesterday. On Monday&tueday nxt week, we're just practisicng for the actual graduation, but yehhh so sad and emotional- im gonna miss seeing my friends eveeryday so much.

enigma~

HSC
We still have class till tuesday then we have a Wednesday farewell assembly, Thursday grad night and Friday is the revue (some skit the whole of yr 12 does for leaving)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
yea our classes finish on tuesday.

We''l all come in to school wednsday morning and cause havoc, and then run off somewhere for the afternoon.

Thursday is just a 1 hour graduation rehersal, and then the ceremony on friday!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Everyone is finished classes already! We have classes till Wednesday, but in most classes we are having parties etc. Tuesday- English faculty awards. Wednesday annual yr11 vs yr12 waterfight (which we probably wont be able to have because of the drought). Thursday- grad rehersal. Friday- Grad :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
enigma~ said:
We still have class till tuesday then we have a Wednesday farewell assembly, Thursday grad night and Friday is the revue (some skit the whole of yr 12 does for leaving)
aww ... I remember all of that still! That was the best week of school. Half the grade turned up slightly tipsy for the review, because our grade decided to have an early morning breakfast in a park in Hunters Hill. Be prepared to sleep through grad night though :p The farewell assembly was alright, I remember crying at the end though. Apparently our review was the worst, we hadn't even rehearsed it. But I was sick so I didn't get to do my part :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)