• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Forthcoming assesment task (1 Viewer)

Nashchnc

HSC
Hey guys, my class has our first official Ext 2 task coming up next week, on COmplex Numbers and Polynomials, i dont have too much difiicltuy with past HSC papers, so is it safe to assume the task will be of that level or easier? Or as it is focused on two areas can they make it more difficult. idk haha thanks

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
What rank is your school and how many people do MX2 and this will show how strong is ur cohort and this can be determined.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Schools should usually provide material harder than hsc exam in order for students to be well prepared

Hsc

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
What rank is your school and how many people do MX2 and this will show how strong is ur cohort and this can be determined.
This has no impact on the test difficulty at all. I go to a school ranked ~200, and I score better in the Ruse exams than in my schools papers.

But this topic test should be much harder than HSC exam style questions. Complex and polynomials numbers are generally asked in generic ways in HSC exams, but this test will ask more elaborate questions. I remember doing practice questions for my first test and thinking "Yeah, this is alright". Walked into the exam room and saw the last question which was complex numbers "Ohhh fuuuuck".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)