• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Final Week (1 Viewer)

Sean432

HSC
Wat sorta stuff u guys been getting up 2 today, or planning to do for the rest of the week?

q3thefish

HSC
Muck-up day man - it's all revolving around muck-up day.

Lol waterbombed people today as a warning ehehehe.

Sean432

HSC
Lol they suspend us if we get caught doing it. So tight.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Year 12s at our school dressed up as Juniors and I fucking swear i didn't realise they were seniors (in a lot of cases) fucking awesome to see guys with shirts that didnt fit, hats that didnt fit, girls with dresses that were extremely short, etc etc.

Sarebs

HSC
At our school we have to go right up until the 2nd October (muck up day & final assembly), so this is our second last week.

We're planning muck up day/night. Hope it turns into one big water fight... although most of us will be too busy trying to get other year 12s (haha yeah we're a bitchy year).

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Working like usual this week, partying next monday for all subjects (our last official day of "classes") and the rest of that week will be dedicated to our graduation ceremony and yr 12 picnic :D

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
It's the second last week this week.
We're doing revision and study in class all week. Everyone is going to take Friday off because of the formal though.

Next week is the last week. We're doing to be doing revision and study in class all week. Graduation is on the 1st of October.
Sigh.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
It's the second last week this week.
We're doing revision and study in class all week. Everyone is going to take Friday off because of the formal though.

Next week is the last week. We're doing to be doing revision and study in class all week. Graduation is on the 1st of October.
Sigh.
Wow, that's an early formal. My formal is in late November XD

And we're having wednesday off next week just because it's the day before our graduation ^^

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Pretty much organising our graduation (prize winners, presents for teachers, and like pretty much everything that is related to graduation)

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Wow, that's an early formal. My formal is in late November XD
Yeah I know :(. I kind of hoped our school would do something different this year and hold the formal in late November or early December after the HSC so we're all relaxed and not stressing about exams and study.
Still, a formal is a formal. I'm looking forward to it!

shady145

Banned
HSC
well instead of muck up day we have slave day... Yr 12's get sold to anyone in the school who wants to buy us for one day as a slave... students and teachers
it is to raise the last bit of money for the formal. u get dressed up as girls, ripped clothes lipstick all over your face... what ever the person who bought u decides to do.
i get little kids ive never seen before come up and say, i'm going to buy you for slave day... its very odd
i got another kid from yr 11 come to me and said he was going to buy me so i can do his maths problems >.> oh, okay =/
this is last week of term, this week is all work still.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Yeah I know . I kind of hoped our school would do something different this year and hold the formal in late November or early December after the HSC so we're all relaxed and not stressing about exams and study.
Still, a formal is a formal. I'm looking forward to it!
So true, i hope it's an awesome night for you :)

well instead of muck up day we have slave day... Yr 12's get sold to anyone in the school who wants to buy us for one day as a slave... students and teachers
it is to raise the last bit of money for the formal. u get dressed up as girls, ripped clothes lipstick all over your face... what ever the person who bought u decides to do.
i get little kids ive never seen before come up and say, i'm going to buy you for slave day... its very odd
i got another kid from yr 11 come to me and said he was going to buy me so i can do his maths problems >.> oh, okay =/
this is last week of term, this week is all work still.
That is super, dooper weird. You guys should try being normal and sell chocolates or something XD

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
we have 5 days of classes left (this week)

hopefully for as many classes as possible, we're gonna try throw parties on the last one haha

we're already having one for religion
and one of the maths classes is having one, so im just gonna ditch my last maths class to go crash their party lol

and then this friday last period is the annual Year 12 vs staff soccer game
(which of course we will win)

:)

then monday next week is mufti clothes, and we do our graduation rehearsal, watch slideshows and listen to funny memories speeches, one speech for each year from 2004 til now, and have a big luncheon (happens every year)

and next tuesday, we go to school in the morning and have bacon and eggs for breakfast (LOL) and then have our big, whole school year 12 farewell assembly, then we leave after that finishes, and come back in the evening for our graduation

i think after the morning assembly people r planning to meet up somewhere n have lunch lol not sure though

im sooo excited :)

HSC
is anybody having parties in their last lesson for each subject. a few of my teachers wont let us. :burn:
omg so devo we cant have one in bio :( :( theres only 10 of us, we're an awesome class and we cant party :(
so tempted to party anyway. hmmmm wonder what would happen if we did that?
:confused:

but party in maths, religion and legal woooohoooo!
legal is gunna be the best one i reckon since everyone in our class is so into partying haha!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
omg so devo we cant have one in bio :( :( theres only 10 of us, we're an awesome class and we cant party :(
so tempted to party anyway. hmmmm wonder what would happen if we did that?

i say that we all rebel against the teacher and bring party supplies.... balloons, chips, drink, music etc.... we should all plan to get to class before her, set up, and PAR-TAY!

haha... or we could just lock her out :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)