• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

EA finally admits that it's a bad company (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
BF2142 was cool. I wouldn't buy it, but I played the demo and it was fun.

Russdog

russell
HSC
nba live/fifa live games on consoles in the late 90's fucking ran shit. they suck now though.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
FIFA is improving very quickly. NBA Live is horrible.

pinkyforce7

HSC
Stevo. said:
Bring back the Need For Speed: Underground series bitches!
i personally didnt enjoy the need for speed series. I thought for street racing it was pretty superficial.

on the topic of EA, I heard that they are buying up heaps of games and designers. dont quote me on that one. i heard and was like "fucking ea bullshit"

It seems to me that they dont often make great games, as in masterpeices. more mainstream stuff.

one of the best games ive played recently was Call Of Duty 4. hence it was made by Activision.

What are some good games produced by EA?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yes, they've been buying up studios for a long time now. They recently put in a bid for Take Two.

Activision didn't make call of duty 4. Infinity Ward did. Activision merely published it.

Recent 'good games' published by EA include (not sure which are also developed by EA studios):
Rock Band
Crysis
Fifa 08
The recent Battlefield
The new Burnout
Skate.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i was hoping the thread title was serious and was just about ready to launch into a full-scale rant about the pathetic nature of Simcity Societies and it's constant crashes that are still present more than 6 months after release.
but it's not, so yeah.
God that game was shit....
Holding out for 'spore'.

pinkyforce7

HSC
stazi said:
Yes, they've been buying up studios for a long time now. They recently put in a bid for Take Two.

Activision didn't make call of duty 4. Infinity Ward did. Activision merely published it.

Recent 'good games' published by EA include (not sure which are also developed by EA studios):
Rock Band
Crysis
Fifa 08
The recent Battlefield
The new Burnout
Skate.
cheers =)

i will give it to em, burnout was a good series in my opinion, and i heard good things about skate.
I liked battlefield 1942, but i think the later additions to the series really expended the already repetitive gameplay. Crysis looked very pretty on high end pc's, but i didnt find the gameplay that thrilling.

I owe a bit to EA though, we all know that sound: "EA games, challenge everything!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)