• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

do you own a pet? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A

my kitties

cheeky mother f**

( im looking for a pic of my late dog :/ )

HSC
N/A

this is wishbone...

cross kelpie/german shepard

lost him to lukemia in 2006 :(

HSC
N/A
what'd you do with the carcass?
he ddnt die at home. we knew he was going to die, so parents took him to the vet. it was really sad. mum, dad and me were all crying. mum - "you realise wen we go he's not coming home" me- *cries*

so they took him to the vet to be put down. i dont know what they did after that.

but i know our dog before wishbone, he was a german shepard named max. he was a good dog. he died at home. i remember listeing to a conversation and my dad found some guy to take him away. dont know who.

HSC
he ddnt die at home. we knew he was going to die, so parents took him to the vet. it was really sad. mum, dad and me were all crying. mum - "you realise wen we go he's not coming home" me- *cries*

so they took him to the vet to be put down. i dont know what they did after that.

but i know our dog before wishbone, he was a german shepard named max. he was a good dog. he died at home. i remember listeing to a conversation and my dad found some guy to take him away. dont know who.
when my cat died, we threw its body in the red rubbish bin.

not a word of a lie.

and this was a cat we'd had for 3 years.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I wish I owned a dog. Parents always use the excuse: "You can't even look after yourself, what makes you think you can look after a dog". Gah. :p

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
2 kitties :shy:
love them more than anything in the entire world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)