• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

do you get 2 pieces of paper when you graduate with a double degree at usyd and unsw? (1 Viewer)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
do you get 2 pieces of paper when you graduate with a double degree at usyd and unsw?

or do you get 1 piece of paper with the two degrees written on it?

izzy88

HSC
Re: do you get 2 pieces of paper when you graduate with a double degree at usyd and u

Yes. You get two separate pieces of paper.

Please can you just create one thread and ask all of your questions in it, rather than making so many new threads.

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
Re: do you get 2 pieces of paper when you graduate with a double degree at usyd and u

Yes. You get two separate pieces of paper.

Please can you just create one thread and ask all of your questions in it, rather than making so many new threads.
is this for usyd or unsw?

spence

HSC

Why does it matter? Is this going to be a determining factor in which uni you pick?

woga3

Banned
HSC
N/A

bloody retard, why do u care?

izzy88

HSC

Well they do at USYD and I expect they also would at unsw. You do not come out with something that says "combined commerce law degree. You come out with a certificate that says b commerce (at USYD you graduate when completed the first degree, so I already have my BA), then you have a certificate with B laws, which you get when you have finished the law component.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)